In addition to reading Blinks on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device and through the website, Blinkist Premium subscribers can send Blinks to Kindle.
If you’re a Premium subscriber, just set up your Kindle email in the Blinkist app and add our address to your approved email list in your Kindle settings.
- Open the Blinkist website and go to the settings page for "Connected Services".
- Select "Connect" under Kindle Connect and add your Kindle email* to your Blinkist account. Please note that you can only adjust these settings through the website.
*2.1. Where can I find my Kindle email address?
Your Kindle email address is stated in your Kindle settings under "My Account"
- Go to your Amazon Account and click to the page Manage Your Content And Devices or navigate here: www.amazon.com/myk
- Navigate the Amazon website to the Preferences tab and scroll the down until you find Personal Document Settings.
- Under Approved Personal Document E-Mail List you can add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of approved email addresses by clicking add a new approved email address. Blinks to your Kindle will be sent from this address.
- Now, whenever you're discovering new Blinks that you want to send to your Kindle, simply add them to your Blinkist library. Once they’re there, you can tap the book’s menu [this symbol: … ] to find the Send-to-Kindle option. Select it, send the book, and start reading on your Kindle.
Please note that it's not possible to read Blinks on the Kindle desktop app, only in Kindle's mobile apps.