In addition to reading Blinks on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device and through the website, Blinkist Premium subscribers can send Blinks to Kindle.
If you’re a Premium subscriber, just set up your Kindle email in the Blinkist app and add our address to your approved email list in your Kindle settings.
- Open the Blinkist website and go to the Settings page for "Connected Services".
- Select "Connect" under Kindle Connect and add your Kindle email* to your Blinkist account. Please note that you can only adjust these settings through the website.
*2.1. Where can I find my Kindle email address?
Your Kindle email address is stated in your Kindle settings under "My Account"
- Go to your Amazon Account and click to the page Manage Your Content And Devices or navigate here: www.amazon.com/myk
- Navigate the Amazon website to the Preferences tab and scroll down until you find Personal Document Settings.
- Under Approved Personal Document E-Mail List you can add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of approved email addresses by clicking add a new approved email address. Blinks to your Kindle will be sent from this address.
- Now, whenever you find a Blink you'd like to send to your Kindle, you can use our "Send to Kindle" feature. For a step-by-step guide on how to use it, go here.
Please note that it's not possible to read Blinks on the Kindle desktop app, only in Kindle's mobile apps.