Definitely not. Our writers take special care to pull out the most important messages from the books we cover and present them accurately, intelligently, and in a way that’s true to the author’s intent. We’re here to spark curiosity and help people access the knowledge in non-fiction books more easily–not to water things down.
Articles in this section
- What content does Blinkist have?
- Why does Blinkist focus on nonfiction rather than fiction?
- What is nonfiction anyway?
- How many titles do you have?
- What categories do you have?
- How can I share my feedback about a Blink?
- What languages do you support?
- How do you choose which books to Blink?
- Who writes the Blinks?
- How do you make sure that you cover everything?