When you send content to one Kindle address, it will be synced to the Kindle cloud and should be accessible on all Kindle devices, except for the Mac/Windows desktop app.
Articles in this section
- Can I control the speed of audio?
- How can I access my playlist?
- Can I listen to titles offline?
- How do I download audio for offline listening?
- How do I send Blinks to my Kindle?
- Can I send as many titles as I want to Kindle?
- Can I read on multiple Kindles?
- Syncing from Kindle to Blinkist -- possible?
- Can I send my Blinks to E-Readers?
- How do I sync my Highlights to Evernote?