Here's how you can highlight quotes in a Blink:
iOS and Android
1. Tap firmly on a word.
2. Then, drag the cursor on either side to select the text you'd like to highlight.
3. A popup will appear with the option "Highlight". Tap on this and you've made your first highlight!
To delete a highlight, simply tap on it and the menu option will appear with a prompt to delete it.
You can find all of your highlights by browsing to your Library and tapping on the marker icon at the top right corner of the screen.
1. Select the text you want to highlight with your cursor.
2. You'll see a popup appear with a marker icon.
3. Click this and you've made a highlight!
To remove the highlight, simply click on it and the popup will reappear. This time, select the icon that looks like a marker icon with a slash through it.
You can find all of your highlights by clicking on Highlights at the top of the screen.
Please note: It's not possible to highlight the supplementary quotes between Blinks, nor is it possible to highlight the titles of the Blinks.