It is not possible to sync backwards from Kindle to Blinkist. Once you send a summary to Kindle, any reading and/or highlights that you make while on your Kindle will not sync to the Blinkist app. Send-to-Kindle is simply that: a one-way sending from Blinkist to Kindle, with no reciprocal syncing.
Articles in this section
- Can I control the speed of audio?
- How can I access my playlist?
- Can I send as many titles as I want to Kindle?
- Can I send my Blinks to E-Readers?
- Can I listen to titles offline?
- How do I download audio for offline listening?
- Can I listen on multiple devices?
- How do I send Blinks to my Kindle?
- Can I read on multiple Kindles?
- Syncing from Kindle to Blinkist -- possible?