You can remove people to free up seats in your Blinkist Teams plan whenever you like, and can do so from your Partner Portal. You can always increase the number of seats, too. However, you won’t be able to decrease the number of seats until your next annual billing period. To increase or decrease the number of seats, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a Team Plan with my existing Premium account?
- Can I buy Blinkist Premium subscriptions as gifts for multiple people without having to buy a Teams plan?
- How is Blinkist Teams different from Blinkist Enterprise?
- How is my Blinkist Teams plan billed?
- Can I increase or decrease the number of seats on my Blinkist Teams plan once it’s started?
- What payment methods can I use for my Blinkist Teams plan?
- How much does it cost to purchase a Blinkist Teams plan?
- When does access to Blinkist for my team start?
- How do I add or remove people from my team?
- Does my Blinkist Teams plan automatically renew?