All Blinkist Premium plans now come with two separate accounts.
If you've signed up to one of our Premium plans, you'll now be able to share your plan with someone else thanks to Blinkist Connect. Here's how:
- Update your app to the latest version.
- Tap on the "Connect" icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Share your free invite".
- You can make the invite more personal by entering your first name.
- Finally tap on "Share invite link".
- You can now decide between different sharing options.
- If your invitee hasn't responded to your invite yet, you can resend it by navigating to "Connect" and tapping on "Resend your invite".
- Once your invitee has joined your plan, you'll receive a notification.
No worries: even though you're sharing the same Blinkist Premium Plan, you'll keep your two separate accounts, and share only what you want, when you want.
To find out how to share recommendations with each other with Blinkist Connect go here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.