No. Blinkist Connect works similar to a family plan, but it’s free to the person you invite and there’s no additional cost to you, besides the regular cost of your subscription.
Articles in this section
- What is Blinkist Connect?
- Are there any additional costs for Blinkist Connect?
- Does the other person have access to my library and activity?
- Does the other person have to already have a Blinkist account to use Connect?
- How do I invite someone to my plan with Blinkist Connect?
- Can I change my mind after I invited someone?
- How can I join someone's Premium plan with Blinkist Connect?
- Can I leave the plan of my Connect partner after joining it?
- How can we share recommendations with each other with Blinkist Connect?
- Why is Connect not available on my device?