No. Sharing a plan is free for the person you invite and there’s no additional cost to you, besides the regular cost of your subscription.
Articles in this section
- An additional account on your Premium plan: how does it work?
- Are there any additional costs for me or the person I invite?
- Does the other person have access to my library and activity?
- Does the other person have to already have a Blinkist account to be added to my Premium?
- How do I invite someone to my plan?
- Can I change my mind after I invited someone?
- How can I join someone's Premium plan?
- Can I leave a plan after joining it?
- How can me and the person I invited share recommendations with each other?
- Why is the plan sharing option not displayed in my account?