No they don’t. You can invite them to your Space, and they’ll be able to sign up for a Blinkist account of their own to join the Space.
Articles in this section
- What’s Blinkist Spaces and how does it work?
- Does it cost me or the person I invite?
- Does the other person have to already have a Blinkist account to use Spaces?
- Do the other people in my Spaces have access to my library and activity (and viceversa)?
- How do I create a Space and invite someone to it?
- How do I join someone's Space?
- How can I recommend titles to the other members of a Space?
- How can I remove a recommendation from a Space?
- How can I remove someone from a Space?
- How can I rename a Space?