No, they don’t. You’re in full control; only titles you actively recommend to them or are recommended to you in a Space will be seen by the other people there.
Articles in this section
- Blinkist Spaces Community Guidelines
- What’s Blinkist Spaces and how does it work?
- Does it cost me or the person I invite?
- Does the other person have to already have a Blinkist account to use Spaces?
- Do the other people in my Spaces have access to my library and activity (and viceversa)?
- How do I create a Space and invite someone to it?
- How do I join someone's Space?
- How can I recommend titles to the other members of a Space?
- How can I remove a recommendation from a Space?
- How can I remove someone from a Space?