If you're a Premium user, you can add titles to a Space so all the members of that Space, whether they're Premium or Basic users, will be able to read or listen to them.
Here's how to do it:
- Open the title you'd like to recommend.
- You can either tap on "Add" next to "Add to a shared Space" on the front cover of a Blink or a Shortcast episode,
or you can tap on the three-dots symbol at the top-right corner of the screen on any page of the title and then tap on "Add to a shared space".
- Select the Space you'd like to add this title to.
- You can personalise the recommendation with a note. Finally, tap on "Send".
- That's it, the title will now appear in your shared Space.
- If you forgot to add a note, don't worry: you can always add it afterwards by tapping on "Add a note" right under the title.
Did you change your mind? You can always remove a title you recommended from a Space.