No. Inviting someone to a space is free. Blinkist Basic members, or even those who are not yet Blinkist members, can still be invited to and participate in a Space.
Articles in this section
- What happened to Spaces?
- What’s Blinkist Spaces and how does it work?
- Blinkist Spaces Community Guidelines
- How do I create a Space and invite someone to it?
- Does it cost me or the person I invite?
- Who should I invite to a Space?
- Does the other person have to already have a Blinkist account to use Spaces?
- Do the other people in my Spaces have access to my library and activity (and viceversa)?
- How do I join someone's Space?
- How can I recommend titles to the other members of a Space?