If you purchased a Blinkist subscription, you can invite someone to share a spot on your Premium plan. If they accept your invitation, the other person will get complete Premium access to Blinkist. It’s no additional cost to you, and it’s free to the person you invite for as long as you’re sharing it with them.
Here's how to invite someone to your plan:
- Update your app to the latest version.
- Tap on the "gift" icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Share your free invite".
- You can make the invite more personal by entering your first name.
- Finally tap on "Share invite link".
- You can now decide between different sharing options.
- If your invitee hasn't responded to your invite yet, just tap again on the gift icon and then tap on "Resend your invite".
You can also send your invitation via the website. Here's how:
- Navigate to your account settings on the website.
- Under the Account tab, scroll down to the Premium Plan Sharing section.
- Copy and share the invitation link with whomever you want.
That's it, now you just have to wait for the other person to accept your invite. No worries: even though you'll be sharing the same Blinkist Premium Plan, you'll keep your two separate accounts, and share only what you want, when you want.
To find out how to share recommendations with each other go here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.